Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Energetic

i have been thinking, feeling ,sensing and playing with energy for a while now. my experiments with energy started when i first learnt Shiv Yoga when i was 19 years old. I didn't practice this form of healing and meditation much but it did lay a foundation for my spiritual growth. Later i attended courses and practised meditation of The Art of Living Foundation when i was 23. Since then , it has been a ride. A journey into the breath, into the soul , the mind and emotions. Meeting wonderful souls from The Temple of Inner Wisdom, who had explored so much along the spiritual path.
 
More lately, i have experienced how our latent fears and emotions can suddenly surface and create a havoc if out of check. While meditation helps in this case, these emotions need to be understood and dealt with. In this phase of emotional confusion, i was recommended a book by friends and spiritual teachers called 'You can heal your life' by Louise Hays. Another book that I chanced upon at my Aerobic studio was a book called 'The Heart of the Soul' by Gary Zukav and Linda Francis. The first book contains affirmations and how to change our limiting belief systems while the other tells us how to focus on our energy centres or chakras to understand our emotions as every chakra is the seat of a different emotion. This book further led me to question how do we understand our chakras, and this further led me to Pranic Healing Foundation where I did my basic pranic healing course. Pranic healing helps one to understand better how energy works, seeing and working with our energy bodies and centres.
 
A lot of questions remain but I am excited to travel ahead, to seek new answers, to find my true vibration and to Allow and surrender!
 
Some amazing books to read if you are on this path-
Bhagvad Gita As it is
Srimad Bhagvatam
The Celestine Prophecy
Omni Reveals the four principles of creation
Autobiograpy of a Yogi

No comments:

Post a Comment